US owned and operated electronics retailer founded in 1975. They sell new and used cameras, lenses, audio, video, drones, music instruments, and more in a massive, multi-floored Chelsea store in New York City.
Working alongside multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers outside and in-house, marketers and product managers through the entire design process.
- Turn mockup design into a responsive front-end.
- Used user feedback tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar to implement accessibility changes that improved the website’s flow and reduced cart abandonment.
Brand promotional educational microsite
🚀 Customer Satisfaction
The previous experience required a customer to call customer service to return for any items purchased inside the store or online.
- Allow customers to process exchanges, returns, and/or replacements of products online, instead of calling customer service.
- Improve the experience of single or multiple items selected for exchange.
- Allow for return or exchange of products in any category and provide proper user experience (UX) messaging.
- Increase awareness of the return policy in checkout and in the account shopping list dashboard.
- Provide user flow of multiple scenarios, wireframes, mockups and frontend solution as a guidance for the backend developer.
- Improve new account creation in multiple sections of eCommerce.
- Email verification process for new or existing users.
- Adorama.com Cameras, lenses, audio, video, drones, and Instruments
- SunnySports.com Camping, hiking, climbing, cycling, and outdoor equipment
- AdoramaRentals.com Rent digital cinema cameras, lenses, grips, lighting, photography, and video gear
- LeisurePro.com Scuba diving, snorkeling, and underwater gear