Cultura De Vigilancia
UltraFalso, Recopilación De Datos, 2015
Fingir hasta que lo consigas
Un experimento social que utiliza los principales canales de redes sociales para recopilar datos confidenciales de los usuarios.
The butterfly effect
Cómo pasar de nadie a alguien
- Age: 21
- Sex: Female
- Name: Jessica Nguyen
- Phone: 917.635.1614
- Birthday: Jan 14, 1994
- Nationality: Vietnamese/Scottish (Eurasians)
- Socioeconomic Level as a child: Middle class
- Socioeconomic Level as an adult: Middle class
- Hometown: Houston, Texas | Just outside of the houston but in the metro area Katy, Texas
- Current Residence: New York City
- Current School: Transferred to New York University Dental School (2015 - 2017)
- Major: BS in dental hygiene
- Undergraduate School: Virginia Commonwealth University (2013 - 2015)
- Major: Dental Hygienist
- Occupation: Dentists, Dental hygienist
- Former Employer: AM New York, Part time
- Prospective Income: $77,252.00
- Talents/Skills/Interests: karaoke, yoga, photography, donuts
- Siblings (describe relationship): None
- Spouse (describe relationship): Single
- Pets: Tiger (a little dog)
- Significant Others (describe relationship): none currently
- Relationship skills:
- Foreign languages spoken: none
- Father works in networking technology. Writes software.
- Friend: Luca Chiereghin
- Height: 5’8 ft / 172 cm
- Weight: 127
- Race: Mixed race
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Glasses or contact lenses? None
- Skin color: Light skin
- Shape of Face: Square face
- Distinguishing features:
- How does he/she dress?: Boho, flowy
- Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.) occasional drinking, social drinking
- Hobbies: yoga, light running, beginner kickboxing
- Favorite Sayings:
- Speech patterns:
- Style (Elegant, shabby etc.):
- Greatest flaw:
- Best quality:
- Sport team favorites: Yankees, Chicago Blackhawks
Intellectual / Mental / Attributes and Attitudes
- Educational Background: BS in biology, now getting an AAS in dental hygiene
- Intelligence Level: high
- Any Mental Illnesses?: prone to minor anxiety
- Learning Experiences:
- Character's short-term goals in life: become a dental hygienist
- Character's long-term goals in life:
- How does Character see himself/herself?
- How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?
- How self-confident is the character?
- Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
- What would most embarrass this character?
- Strengths/Weaknesses: Ice cream
- Introvert or Extrovert?: Extrovert
- How does the character deal with anger?: Isolate self from others, go to gym
- With sadness?
- With conflict?
- With change?
- With loss?
- What does the character want out of life?
- What would the character like to change in his/her life?
- What motivates this character?
- What frightens this character?
- What makes this character happy?
- Is the character judgmental of others?
- Is the character generous or stingy?
- Is the character generally polite or rude?
- Does the character believe in God? Yesish a bit buddha
- What are the character's spiritual beliefs?
- Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life?
- If so, what role does it play?